Alpaca Products ~ Imported & Domestic
Our Alpaca products are top quality, beautifully designed, and supremely soft—akin to Cashmere. Alpaca fiber is hypo-allergenic as it does not contain lanolin. And because the fiber breathes and wicks away moisture when next to the skin, socks can be worn year round!
We attend a number of events in our area, showing a wide selection of our alpaca products. The picture above is from the McKinney ISD Holiday Bazaar in 2016. Check out our “NEWS” page for our future events!
Visit us on to see pictures from the ranch and stay up to date on what happens here! BE SURE TO LIKE and FOLLOW OUR PAGE!
- Current inventory levels are not shown online.
- You are welcome to contact us to confirm stock before you order.
- SOCK SIZES vary with the manufacturer. In general, use the following guide when determining what you need. Some customers with very small feet may want to consider the Kid’s Alpaca Socks, size 6-9 (age):
Women’s Shoe Size: S:5-8 M:8-10 L:10-12
Men’s Show Size: S:4-7 M:7-9 L:9-11 XL:11-14
- There are no returns for full credit.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover.
- No Minimum order required. If you are local to us, you can arrange for a ranch pick-up—Call us for details.
- 6.75% sales tax is charged to Texas customers. Out of state customers do not pay sales tax on orders shipped from our ranch store.
- All items F.O.B. destination with shipping prepaid & added. Reasonable shipping rates for Priority Mail through the U.S.P.S. are charged ~ a $7.50 minimum, but no more than $9.00!
- Exchanges (due to mis-sized items, etc.) are accepted within 10 days from the date you receive your order and with prior approval. Email us or call us for an exchange authorization.
- Shipments are limited to the United States.
Orders usually processed within 24 hours; shipments usually are made within 1-14 days (approx.)
- Aubrey Oaks Alpacas stocks a number of these items that are made in Peru here for our Texas online store. We obtain them from importing agents located here in the U.S. Items that are temporarily out of stock here in the U.S., or items that have been discontinued by the manufacturer or our importing agents are possible.
- If items are not in stock, we automatically obtain them from our suppliers and notify you of same.
- You are welcome to email us in advance to have us check our stock levels before you place your order.
Suggested Care for your Alpaca Products*
- Hand wash in cold water with shampoo or Woolite
- Some items are labeled for Machine Wash in warm water
Do not bleach
- Flat dry or cold iron**
- Some items are labeled for low heat Tumble Dry
Or, you may dry clean if the label permits
- Please—never tumble dry fine garments or throws on high heat
- *Stuffed animals are not subject to these recommendations
- **Set your iron on it’s lowest setting. If it doesn’t press nice enough for you then turn it up just a very little at a time until it does the job you want. Try ironing on the INSIDE of the fabric Start with the hem so it won’t show if the iron is to hot. Consider using a towel on top of the garment.